You want to grow your business, but you don’t know where to start. You would love for your company’s website to rank higher in search engines, but you aren’t savvy when it comes to SEO techniques. You want your brand to be a trusted and credible name in your industry, but you don’t have a big advertising budget. An online blog might be the perfect solution to all of those issues.
Blogs can be great business tools but a successful blog doesn’t come without a substantial amount of work. They can be time consuming and require a lot of creative energy and effort. It may take a while before you feel like you aren’t just talking (or writing) to yourself.
But, if done correctly, a blog can be a valuable asset to a company or business. In fact, I believe every company should have one
- A Blog Helps Build Your Brand. A blog allows you to highlight your company, go into greater detail about your products and services, and keep clients and customers abreast of important events, developments and news. By doing so, you are reaffirming your company’s mission and ultimately establishing your brand and building trust with existing customers and future clients.
- A Blog Provides Clients Direct Access to Your Company. Building a business is about building relationships. Chances are you already know that. Today, clients expect accessibility and personal interaction. They are more likely to become returning customers and brand ambassadors if they feel a connection to the company or organization with which they are doing business. A blog provides that connection and helps foster lasting relationships by allowing clients to ask questions, provide feedback, and interact directly with your company.
- A Blog Sets You Up As An Expert. Blogging gives you a platform to discuss industry issues and provide professional insight and additional information. Whether your company is directly impacted by those issues or not, by joining the online conversation it sets you up as an expert in your field. When deciding between your company and a competitor, potential clients will be able to look to your blog and see that your business possesses the necessary skills, industry knowledge and expertise.
- A Blog Gives Your Business A Professional Voice. People are more likely to trust a brand or business when they trust the person behind it. No one wants to do business with a faceless company. In fact, I believe every business, regardless of how big or small, should feel like an individual. It should have a personality and a voice. Your blog can help define that personality and create your voice. Be professional but personal… Refined but friendly.
- A Blog Provides Multiple Digital Routes To Your Business. Finally, having a blog helps build a valuable infrastructure for your company’s website. Think of it this way, if your website was a city, wouldn’t you want it to have as many roads, highways and interstates as possible so that it can be accessed from multiple directions? When towns lack infrastructure or are difficult to access, growth is restricted. Building a blog is like building various roads to your website and, ultimately, to your business. For every blog entry, that’s one more digital “route” that can connect potential customers to your company. Blogging consistently improves your websites ranking in search engines, which means those potential customer will be able to find your business even easier.
In essence, a blog helps define a company, establishes its credibility, and sets it apart from competitors. What customer wouldn’t love that?
Reporter Articles Below: